Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Iron Knight arc contest: A day with Ash (or Puck)

#DaywithAsh

Ash: "Victoria, how would you like to go hunting today?"

Victoria: "That sounds like a wondrous idea! Loser eats last?"

Ash: "You're on, but you know I'm going to win right?"

Victoria: "You need to chill out on that princely ego of yours Ash. You know?"

Ash: "It is who I am."

Victoria: "Okay, whatever. Are you ready?"

Ash: "Three, two, go!"

(3 hours later)

Ash: "I told you I would win."

Victoria: "Fine, whatever Ash. Let's just eat already."

Ash: "So, how are things going lately at court?"

Victoria: "Oh you know. You're Mother is as Cold as ever."

Ash: "Hmmm...Well, I guess that can't be helped."

Victoria: "So, where is Meghan today?"

Ash: "Oh, her & Puck are hanging out today, so I figured I'd stay away."

Victoria: "Good call Ash."

Ash: "Yes, well, she should be back soon. Don't worry about the cleaning I'll get it done."

Victoria: "Thanks Ash, we'll do this again soon I hope?"

Ash: "Sure. Bye Victoria"

Victoria: "Bye Ash. Tell Meghan I said hello."

Ash: "I will."

The End.

~Victoria Kennedy


Pic from Iron Knight Author Julie Kagawa


No comments:

Post a Comment